Check out the published version at
* Author and file entropy in the Perl 6 documentation repository, on how files evolve and get a structure in a volunteer environment.
* Perl 6 documentation repository through time: dealing with issues, on how issues are treated and change through time.
* Perl 6 documentation repository through time: contributions through commits examines the commit timeline and tries to find out some patterns, and generate some advice on how to improve the productivity.
* Perl 6 documentation repository through time: An initial report, an initial report on the state of the repository roughly before the beginning of the grant.
Some articles published in different platforms
* We need your help with the Perl 6 documentation in The Practical Dev
* StackOverflow that, on encouraging the Perl 6 community to ask questions there. And answer them.
You can find
the scripts in Perl 6 and R in the
utils directory. Data
generated, which you can use freely (citing the origin), are in
data directory. All images used in the reports, and
some more (which should hopefully be self-explanatory) are in