A dieselpunk novel with Spanish-created robot hobos kicking
sawdust in the circus in a
balcanized America at the beginning of the XXth century.
View the Project on GitHub JJ/hoborg
Stuff around the novel
- [ ] Draw a map of the Republic of Florida.
- [ ] Graph the evolution of quality with time with the tests made.
- [ ] Write a selective translator to Ciazarn, the carny Latin. Not a high priority, anyways…
- [ ] Write a CONTRIBUTING.md that helps people make pull requests and indicate issues.
Web and presentation
- [ ] Create a CSS that suits the content.
- [ ] Write a script to convert it to ePub just the way I like it.
- [ ] Convert automatically to POD into Text::Hoborg.
- [ ] Write a converter to a presentation with impress.js or reveal.js
- [ ] Write a clickable interface to issues, so that you can go from text to issue directly (to suggest corrections, for instance) See: http://developer.github.com/v3/#cross-origin-resource-sharing
- [ ] Write a program that selects randomly paragraphs for corrections and set a bot that sends them to Twitter from time to time.
- [ ] Check the possibility of having the text annotated with commit comments and publish it automatically.
- [ ] Create an easy installer. This is not going to be easy.